The Perfect Facial Sunscreen Hunt Ends At Kiss My Face Sunscreen, 30SPF


Here is why my many years of hunting for the perfect facial sunscreen ends at Kiss My Face. The oat protein complex, broad spectrum 30SPF, ultra moisturizing with Hydresia is a sunscreen that contains no parabens, no nanoparticles- have no idea what this is but sounds fantastic! No artificial colors or fragrances- as far as I can tell the sunscreen is pretty much fragrance free. No animal ingredients or testing- Yay to this, for obvious reasons. 

The sunscreen goes on easily but is still thick enough to feel that you are actually being protected by the sun and also penetrates the skin without a bit of oily-ness left behind on your skin- great for days when I actually decide to put on some makeup! I'm not very good in the makeup department and not having to figure out how to cover up sunscreen oily-ness while having to figure out my makeup is a good thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment