Jamie Chung Shows Us The Perfect Dress For Petit Women


Being 5'4" and 110lbs can be great for crawling into tight spaces, like into the back seat of a two-door sports car, but for other things such as wearing a dress it can prove to be quite difficult. Some dresses can you make look stalky, others short and others still just plain miss-proportioned. Mini-dresses is something of a "MUST DO" for a person of my stature, it can make your legs look long as well as me as a whole taller, but what happens when you're not the person that is easily moved to wear the mini-anything? Because of this dresses and skirts have always been a sore subject in my wardrobe maybe that's why I have so many pants.

When I saw Jamie Chung in her average asian petit stature donning the perfect dress for her physique I made a mental note. Plunging v-neck with a below the knee hem and mid-waist rusching. Drawing the eye to the middle made her look longer and very well-proportioned.


No comments:

Post a Comment