A Personalized Necklace


My new favorite piece of jewelry item is one that cost me under $40, but let's not get side-tracked here, money isn't the issue I just couldn't help mentioning it though because come on, everyone loves a good deal.

I've never taken myself for a person who personalizes; personalized license plates annoy me, that comes to the forefront of my mind when I think of personalization. And I have to admit that my thoughts on personalized jewelry was not very good either and then all that changed when I had my son- funny how that happens. A couple months after my son was born I bought a necklace with his name on it (from My Name Necklace), I wear it anytime I can and I absolutely love it. I love that it means something dear and I love that I can wear him close to my heart (literally).


No comments:

Post a Comment